1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE Nesters Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by metztli013, Sep 24, 2017.

1. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

We have some spots available =)
    See requirements in original post and leave a message with your in game name if interested .

2. Kevm74

Kevm74 Hatchling

Hi I'm level 99 looking for a new clan

3. metztli013

I sent you an invite if you are still interested =)

4. metztli013

We would love to have you . What is your in game name? You can send us a join request or I can send an invite

5. Kevm74

Kevm74 Hatchling

My ign is Kev

6. metztli013

Oh, dear. There's a whole lot of kevs, lol. Can you send me a friend request so I can invite you that way? Or, send a request to join the clan and I will accept . =)

7. metztli013

Still looking to fill several spots with active players. If interested see original post for reqs, leave a message here with your in game name and send a request to join. ( Also please be patient with me, sometimes I don't have a chance to check these forums or log into the game for several hours but I promise I will get to it =) )

8. metztli013

We filled a couple of spots but we still have 3-4 members that have been inactive for 14+days, so we'd like to replace them with active players that play daily and participate in events and MPDC. See original post for reqs and leave a message here with your in-game name when you send a request to join. We'd like to fill up with active players before the black excavation event begins! =)

9. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

why no smart bomb? does it weaken or help?

10. metztli013

Smart bomb tends to mess up some birds like Grandfather Frost. Also it can work against you in the arena, if the other team picks up the power ups.

11. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

The other team cannot pick up your Smart Bomb anymore. That was fixed a very long time ago. Now the Grandfather Frost issue, that I am unaware of, but I have an idea what the issue may be. Caveat: Your opponent CAN pick up the Smart Bomb if it gets upgraded! But as long as Byron and Steve are kept away from the Smart Bomb, only you can pick it up.

12. metztli013

I didn't realize they fixed the arena part. But several of my clan members use Frost

13. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

Thanks for the reply! And I see your reply in the other forum as well. I suspect the issue with Frost would be this - when a pig takes damage, Frost's hypnotism wears off.

This would only seem to be important in the arena.

In Arena, if Frost hits 1-5 pigs and hypnotizes them, and then hits the Smart Bomb after hitting them, it would damage the pigs and his hypnotism would be broken.

This would seem to be a small risk, as Frost has an SS1 at higher levels and the Smart Bomb doesn't drop until turn 3, but I can see the issue.

In any case, as a general note, if anyone is still worried that the Smart Bomb is usable by your arena opponent, this is no longer the case. It was a VERY real concern before it was fixed. But it has been fixed at some point. With the caveat I mentioned: If the Smart Bomb gets upgraded by Byron/Steve, then it becomes pick-up-able by your opponent!

@metztli013 - I am going to cross-post this to the other forum as well to share the info for those who don't use this board. Thanks!

metztli013 likes this.
  14. metztli013

Thanks so much =) I honestly didn't know exactly what the issue was with Frost, I just know that it was giving some of my clan mates a hard time. I use Frost too, but really I'm not in the arena often and when I am, the battle is usually over before any smartbomb drops.

15. yuqing Duan

yuqing Duan Hatchling

hi!! My name is QQ_KK. I just sent you an request! Just started but I play everyday!

16. metztli013

Welcome! =) I have just revised the rules/requirements in the original post. Not much has changed really, we just kind of officially stated some things we thought went without saying =) But please review those. You will be provided a discord key in clan chat in-game.

17. Cleyton

Cleyton Hatchling

Accept me in your clan :)
    Active player (donation 300g+ per day, events...) and I use my free entry for Major Pecker's Daily Challenge
    lvl 44 11000 team power
    Name: Cleyton
    Ty

18. metztli013

Big thanks to Annem for helping make this awesome recruitment image! =)
    [​IMG]
    We have 3 spots open, guys! Come join our nest! :rolleyes::p;)

19. cms1974

cms1974 Hatchling

Can I join?
    Name: fuctifino

20. metztli013

Send a request and I will accept =)

cms1974 likes this.