1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE Nesters Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by metztli013, Sep 24, 2017.

1. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Hello! The ABE Nesters have 5 slots to fill! We are currently a level 8 clan with friendly, active players, and we'd like to add to our growing nest. We consistently place in top 3 during events and our members are patient and helpful. Our only requirement at this time is membership at the Angry Bird's Nest (www.angrybirdsnest.com). If you aren't currently a member there, don't worry! It's free! You can simply create an account and then after sending a request to join us, leave message with your in-game name in our forum thread right here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/ab-nesters-clan/

We look forward to welcoming you into our nest! =)

annem302 likes this.
  2. metztli013

*Bump*

Still looking for some awesome new members here =) We came in 1st place in last weeks event! Getting close to level 9 now. Hit us up! :)

3. Humanguile

Humanguile Hatchling

Can't find you guys Screenshot_2017-10-02-16-36-20.png

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  4. KamiKaze

KamiKaze Hatchling

Hey ABE, would love to join you guys. Going to join on that link above if you still have room.

IGN: KamiKaze

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  5. metztli013

We do still have room! However, there seems to be an issue with finding us at the moment. I may have to submit a ticket to Rovio support
    Hang tight guys, we'll figure it out! =)

6. metztli013

Hey, birdies!!

ABE Nesters are still looking for 5 shiny new members! We are now a level 9 clan and continue to do well in events. But, we need to fill up our nest! Our only requirement remains that you be a member at http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/

As you may or may not know, there have been clan search issues in the game and our clan doesn’t show up. *sadbeak* This has been a very big obstacle for us in recruiting new members. If ya can’t find us, ya can’t join us, right? WRONG!

I’ve hatched an alter ego by the name of metztli013.2 and built a tiny little waiting room in the form of a clan called Door 2 the Nest. Since it isn’t possible to search for individual players, this clan is a way for us to find YOU since you can’t find US. =)

If you’d like to join us (and we hope you do!), leave a message on our clan thread at ABN (right here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/ab-nesters-clan/ ) with your in-game name. Do a clan search for Door 2 the Nest and send a request to join. I will accept you into that clan, switch to my main account, search for the Door, and invite you to ABE Nesters.

Can’t wait to meet some new friends! :)

WobblySparrow and annem302 like this.
  7. Humanguile

Humanguile Hatchling

My in game name is Truble. Please add me. Thanks

8. Nagesh

Nagesh Hatchling

Hiii, would like to join Ur clan...i am at level 57....may be very low for u but am very active and do all clan activities and donate XP daily...hope u will join me... my in game name is NAGESH , waiting 4 Ur reply..

9. metztli013

We would love to have you, however, there are some clan search and recruitment issues still going on. Players are not receiving my invitations. But we can try, if you'd like. Please know that you must be a member at the Angry Birds Nest website to join ABE Nesters. If you are interested, send a request to Door 2 the Nest. I can accept you into that clan and send you an invite to ABE Nesters, as Door 2 the Nest can be searched for while ABE Nesters can not.

10. metztli013

Great news! We're finally showing up on clan search again!
    [​IMG]
    If you'd like to join us, send a request! =) Our one requirement is that you be a member at Angry Birds Nest website. Leave a message there with your in-game name on our clan thread here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/ab-nesters-clan/

11. Caldazar

Caldazar Hatchling

Tried to join you earlier. Let me know if you get a slot.

Caldazar

12. metztli013

What's your in game name?

13. Caldazar

Caldazar Hatchling

Caldazar

14. metztli013

Sorry I'm afraid we're full now. We are halfway to clan lv 10 and then we should be able to add more members. I'll look for you then =)

15. metztli013

Hey guys! ABE Nesters hit level 12! We have 4 open spots right now (possibly more when we clean house after the holidays). We require that you be a member of the Angry Birds Nest (ABN). We don't have any level restrictions or trophy requirements at this time. We do want active players that will contribute during events, and MPDC (if you're able to access it). We're laid back and easy going! We like to chat and have fun. We do ask that if you decide to leave the game or if you're going to be away for a while to please let us know. We have a discord server and a FB group (still in the works). If you're interested in joining us, head over to ABN and drop a message with your in-game name here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/ab-nesters-clan/