1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE Nesters is looking for friendly players!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by annem302, Aug 25, 2018.

1. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

We're a fun, friendly level 26 clan looking for players who want to grow their teams and achieve clan rewards!
    Discord is a requirement; arena is not. Players must be level 20 or higher; we'll help you grow from there!
    Contact us on our recruiting server: https://discord.gg/cJr3PHG
    ABE Nesters_aug.png

2. Santa

Santa Hatchling

Lv 36 ironic birds active player bird power 14000+ easily get 6000 event points

3. annem302

annem302 Tiny Birdy

We would love to have you in ABE Nesters, but we are full at the moment. We’re just a few hours away from recruiting for our new sister clan, Angry Hurt 3, and will send you an invite there. Same clan leadership, but no discord requirement. Angry Hurt 3 is a level 27 clan we’re using to develop players.

4. Santa

Santa Hatchling

5. Santa

Santa Hatchling

But how did a 5 member clan is at lv 27

6. Santa

Santa Hatchling

Please send request my current Cal is not responding I joined it today but think it is kicking me after the event I have this put the question on game chat but even no response when they are 22 online

7. Santa

Santa Hatchling

They have less players and other players are far from my level why livetuva brangi send me this request don't know have only 39 players I think they kick lower lv players after event and than hire again

8. Santa

Santa Hatchling

There is no such discord group

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Santa. The clan kicks only players who do not play or barely play (barely meaning less than 1,000 at the end of the event). Players who take advantage of other players should not benefit from a good clan. You were invited because you seemed to be someone who could benefit from such a clan. However, it was apparent that we were not what you wanted. Hope you find it and good luck

10. Eva Sarai

Eva Sarai Hatchling

Santa what clan are you in? I was in a clan with a Santa, but while my daughter was playing, she left the clan, and I cannot remember the name.