1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE Finally fixed signing up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustSomePleb, Aug 14, 2018.

1. JustSomePleb

JustSomePleb Hatchling

If you older members didn't know, making a new account on this forum was impossible for a good while, for me I couldn't do anything for a couple months or so.

The biggest issue was the Re-Captcha, which all-in-all refused to load, I tried reloading the page (several times), clearing my cookies, a special version of chrome, different browsers like firefox and internet explorer, I even trying signing up on my tablet, no good! Oh my gosh it was the most annoying thing ever!

One of the forum managers must have found out about this, because Re-Captcha isn't required to make an account anymore. I'm just happy to finally be here and having the ability to contribute to the discussion :)

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Yep we knew about it. There's another thread about it here: https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/registration-fixed.8262/
    I found out about it months ago when i posted a clan recruitment post and a player tracked me down in game to request to join my clan since he couldn't make an account to answer on here. I put in several tickets about it and got nowhere. So since then I've included it on every ticket I've sent in and got my clan to do the same. Basically Rovio have known about it for 4 months, it just took them that long to decide to turn off the recaptcha while they were trying to fix it lol.

JustSomePleb likes this.
  3. JustSomePleb

JustSomePleb Hatchling

I'm not surprised it took that long, Rovio isn't know for getting on top of things immediately nowadays ;)

A. Wolf likes this.
  4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Lol very true :)

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

or ever

JustSomePleb likes this.