1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE being mobile game? So far I thought so, up for today...

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Witkacy [PL], Apr 28, 2018.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Afternoon everyone :)

1. It happened today that needed to travel by train today and used data instead of Wi-Fi -> all the way ''connection lost'' and after restarting further problems as COULDN'T use any of discovered events on map, despite they all were still present and seemed to be active -> ''connection lost''... Tap to restart... After several tries and on and off my data -> nothing changed, so I put my book off the backpack and rest of the trip enjoyed reading not playing the game... Lesson been learned - I guess I won't bother myself to use it everytime being on the move as it's pure waste of time.

2. After arriving to destination was using home's Wi-Fi (broadband) - surprisingly no such suff like ''connection lost'' was present anymore, though it DID poped up EVERYTIME after each freakin' battle at the arena - ''Critical Server Error... Please Restart The App''...

It's a pitty that I can't use ingame rating while been asked ''Do you enjoy our game?'' To pick ''No!!!'' and give 1* rate... Game may be the best, yet while not workin' as it supposed to work, or not workin' at all -> useless...

Cheers,

W

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, this is the buggiest update I can remember. So nice of Rovio to just use all it's players a guinea pigs to beta test a real time update... Boo.

3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Some caps:

Bad Server Request.png
    Critical Server Error.png
    Critical Server Error2.png

Cowboysfan likes this.