1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE accounts to buy - is there a tricks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by simdemars, Feb 3, 2019.

1. simdemars

simdemars Hatchling

Thanks for all your answers. Seems very hasardous, I won't go in this way!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

I often see people who sell ABE accounts on Facebook or sales sites. A few of them may be true but I can not believe them. ;)

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

The sale and transfer of accounts, especially those linked to Facebook profiles whether they be a dummy account or not, is against both Facebook policy and Rovio's TOS. I personally would not advise engaging in the practice because quite a few have been duped. In most cases the person offering to buy the account has no intention of paying anything for it and is actually only interested in obtaining access to the Facebook account and whatever else it allows access to. Additionally if Rovio finds out you have engaged in such activity they will and have banned the in game and Facebook accounts. Not a smart move no matter how you look it, even less intelligent when people post about it on here and/or the Flockers Facebook page seeing Rovio runs both sites.

Goober, Rando and Nyk like this.
  4. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Don't do it unless you want to get banned. And please be careful about posting stuff like this on the forums unless you're truly only asking for information, with no intent to buy an account. Rovio tracks this stuff and is known to ban both people and accounts for violating their terms of service.

5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

However, I do have a bridge if anyone wants to buy it. Looks a bit like a giant coat-hanger and has some lovely harbour views ;)

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Please don't try to engage with selling or buying accounts in any way, you will probably be banned from the game if you do.

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Even if you could do it why would you? You do not compete against real people and you can achieve everything g without spending real money if you desire