1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABE - 4-5 Star Bird Type/Category List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Johnson, Aug 7, 2018.

1. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

So here is a list I created and Clan helped supply the details... Seeing how I've only been playing a month and how the events are now structured. I have found it very useful. Although time consuming to create it is useful. It's a Google Spreadsheet... with multiple pages each sorted differently. Body Type, category of bird, Color, and SS.

I was just let into forums and hope you like. I'm including a Zip Excel version here and this link will get you too Google Sheets thru your web browser which will be updated regularly. I also uploaded a PDF and Excel version here so if you want local you can have it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12k8K5ysRY85YEiFxNDuAqGXJaPm7efccW7ZkYfqsqTo/edit?usp=sharing

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    surge666666 likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Welcome John

RemixFTW and John Johnson like this.
  3. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

^^Thanks :p -- I actually like the Facebook way of sharing links... Show at least a small portion of it. :p

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Probably correct. We normally just type the information and then debate which bird list is the best and sometimes we even agree with each other

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

hey, dont get carried away Gato... lol

RemixFTW and Cowboysfan like this.
  6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

We seemed to agree when had no new members .... boring some times :D:p

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Welcome

8. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Welcome to the forums John. A few corrections to your spreadsheet based on stuff I can personally verify in-game:
    1. Byron's category A should be "A Little Different", Bird Villain is only applicable in his initial versions.
    2. Eddie the Bird's name isn't Heavy Metal Eddie.
    3. There's only one "d" in The Angromedon's name.
    4. Birdstiano Eagaldo's name is likewise spelled incorrectly, and category B should be "Special Forces", not Performer.

9. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

Ok so are there two different birds named Eddie? Because that's what I had it as then someone said to correct it to Heavy Metal Eddie... Kind of Like Annie

Other Corrections are done^^ Despite the corrections what did yah think?

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

takes a min to absorb whats going on with the list but I dont think there is any way to change that for the better.

RemixFTW likes this.
  11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yes, there is an Eddie (3*) AND an Eddie the Bird (5*).

Very dumb. Much like having a 4* & 5* bird look the same (el gigante & el jefe).

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    RemixFTW likes this.
  12. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Welcome john!

Like Gildan said a couple of little corrections but a good list none the less.

I think it will probably be most useful for the birds that have 2 different catagories when choosing an evo at level 60. For example during last event a level 40 El Gigante was given as a reward since he was a boosted bird, but players that didnt read his evo descriptions carefully when choosing an evo at level 60 didnt realise that only 1 of his evos would be useful to them in event since only 1 of them where in the 'A little different' catagory. Your list could help newer players avoid wasting their reward by choosing the wrong evo.

13. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Yeah, that's one of those things where they already had a character in the game named Eddie before they did the whole tribute to Iron Maiden event during Halloween, where they introduced a new bird based on the aforementioned band's iconic mascot... who is named Eddie. Ergo, Eddie the Bird, even though both are of course birds (but only the latter is Iron Maiden's Eddie, as a bird). It's kind of dumb (but not as dumb as the Miffy/Fringy switcheroo, that still makes me chuckle a bit).

14. Tigerangels42038

Lol fringy, the infringement bunny.. yup still gives me a small laugh everytime i see it :D

15. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

Actually only a very few have same category per Super Shot... even the New Soccer guy doesn't have same Category for both... QB and Ricky are the same for both...

I am new and only have 6-7 Birds which are 5 Star... When I made the list they didn't have the new Filters, but still I find list useful.

** And thanks all for the Welcome **

16. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Don’t forget Rovio screwing some people over by making both Angromedon evolutions 1SS without buffing the one that was already at 1SS

17. Tigerangels42038

No idea what that has to do with the Fringy post but i completely agree with you. Birds have always worked that you pay a price in power for a shorter SS count. Rovio suddenly making an exception for Angromedon was just weird and unfair to those that had picked the 1SS evo. They had never done that before and haven't done it since, so still no idea where that came from. I hadn't even heard players mention the 2SS evo needing lowered.

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, IMO they are a bit out of wack with several of the SS timers. The entire thing should have had an overhaul long ago. Some of the worst birds have 3SS, whats that about?

19. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

I'm still trying to figure out how Carson a 4 star bird has largest AOE and does more damage than some 5 Star birds.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yup, he would be a perfect 5* if he just had more health & a tiny bit more power