1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Gold Shiny 5* Matilda

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FyreByrd, May 6, 2018.

1. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Hatchling

This really surprised me. I have never seen any gold shiny bird above 3*. To actually see a 5* Gold Shiny Matilda was amazing. Just wondering how that occurred. One of my friends list people has one!

2. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Hatchling

I’ve tried several ways to upload a file of a screenshot, always told there was an error. But the player is Alex under the clan Webster’s. Impressive!

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I've seen a couple on other teams.

4. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

It happens, it also happens to be one of the best ways to get coins - prestieged to a decent level, they can sell north of 450k+.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

Gold or shiny 5* is a bit of an ugly waste

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

At the beginning you could make any bird shiney with the blue totem but that went away a couple months later. Guessing this was one of the first Matilda

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Not really. I have 7 5* black birds PL2 or higher. If I could cash in for 450k coins I’d love too

8. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Hatchling

I was lucky enough to get one of my Capt. Freedom’s to the xp shiny before Rovio took it away. But still, that was the 1st gold shiny 5* I had seen.

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Could it have been one of the elite Matilda?

10. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

FyreByrd :)

Well... I ain't seen golden Matilda just yet, but I can assure you that golden birds DO exist, though not being very common as kinda super rare species...
    I like to peek sometimes before the battle at my opponent's birds - how they been leveled, their super shots etc. Not just because far too much planning or tactics as I crush anyone, anytime no matter of having golden, shiny or just usual birds - just my habbit ;)

Spot on my opponents' teams:

Gold Annie.png
    Golden Frosty.png
    My friend has an Eddie (Maiden's one) as well... Unfortunately I haven't been such lucky so far to get ANY shiny/golden 5* bird yet :( I would love to have and very much regret that I can't do any of birds shiny on my own as Rovio pulled back those totems before I started playing the game... Not to fuse - simply to make my beloved ones even more unique to joy me even more... Yet apparently this (as many other good things in the past) was pretty much disturbing to Rovio and they have decided that is not cool to peps having far too much rare birds anymore so they change it...

Cheers,
    W

FyreByrd likes this.
  11. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Hatchling

Wow Witty! Were they born that way or can you build one to be gold shiny? Two 5* GOLD shinys! Just days ago, I hadn’t seen even 1!

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Frost had to be born that way since he was new this winter.

FyreByrd likes this.