1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5☆ birds just got 4x harder to get.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [Eph.6] Silver, Mar 27, 2018.

1. [Eph.6] Silver

[Eph.6] Silver Hatchling

2018-03-26 23.20.03.png When I started a few weeks ago I thought I was just having bad luck getting my first 5☆ bird over 200 tickets in I finally got Dr. Probotnic at this point it claimed that 5☆ birds were a 1 in 60 chance.
    Now I was just wondering aimlessly through the game and noticed they almost made it 4x harder with 1 in 220.

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

The odds of getting a REGULAR 5* increase during events too and revert back to normal odds once it’s over.

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

His thread is about that this chart shows 1in 220, while when he had multiplier higher (as example x7) - it showed 1 in 60

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I still do not get it. If it were easy or automatic to get the event birds the joy in the game would be weeks not months

I get complaining because that is one of the advantages of a forum. Heck, I even complain frequently in this forum. I just have to giggle during every event of the obvious statement that it is hard to get the event bird(s)

Now listen to me complain about complaining

6. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

It increases each time you got a 5 star bird

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

No, it drops back down to 1x if you get an event 5* bird...

8. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Eph. 6 :)

The odds of getting a 5* birds being like they actually are... Yet you can DO INCREASE them on your own... All you have to do is to find yourself A BIG DECENT clan... I mean such where you'll be able to collect LOTS of tickets from Major Pecker's Daily Challenge weekly as well as getting the golden tickets from clan rewards all the time EVERY event... I am aware that's not may be an easy thing to find such clan for a player, who just started the adventure with ''birdies''... Yet, if you DO succeed eventually - you'll be having lots of tickets, which means LOTS OF CHANCES of getting the birds that you desire...

Cheers,

W

9. [Eph.6] Silver

[Eph.6] Silver Hatchling

I work nights, and my brain gets a little fuzzy in the middle of the night, my apologies I didn't know the odds changed during events, I just figured they cheated me out of some cash like most other gaming companies.
    I get it I must of looked at the 1 in 60 during an multiplier, and just happen to check the odds again at the same exact time during another event to show 1 in 60 for a second time.
    A bit coincidental but not impossible I suppose. Thanks for setting me straight.

10. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

That chart has nothing to do with getting 5*. For Dr P event, I didn't try for him, since already had him, was only using excess tickets as to not max out. There he came out on 3x, wasn't even paying attention. Then for Fire Rooster, on my mini account he came after free hatch on 1st silver and on my main acct got him at 6x, only using excess tickets. Even had tickets left for Miffy. Have 15 tickets silver and 2 gold in my inbox waiting for her.

11. Lotusroot

Lotusroot Hatchling

over 200 tickets means you had a multiplier of at least 40x for dr probotnic, but then you say u had a "1 in 60 chance" to get 5 star, something doesn't add up. at 40x multiplier the chance to get a 5* is like 1 in 10, so you clearly did not open "over 200 tickets"

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I assumed he meant that he had spent a total of 200(ish) tickets total in the game before getting his first 5* bird.

I don't think it's possible to spend 200 on 1 event before getting a 5*...

13. [Eph.6] Silver

[Eph.6] Silver Hatchling

Correct

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I found this on a thread proving it might be possible to get over 40x with insane bad luck.

15. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Because I won million in a lottery - everyone could win million easily too.

Chances are the same, just you were very lucky. Ask other people how they finish events with 20x