1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4th of July and Server Downtime!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by QueenElsa, Jul 3, 2017.

1. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

Hey if you were trying to play about 12 hours ago you probably had some troubles!
    Servers went down unexpectedly and weekends are the worst time to try and fix them, so it took us a while.
    We know it was only a few hours, but considering it's the big America Day tomorrow we figure we'll treat ya!
    Check your inboxes (might take it a bit to be sent through) and grab the SUPER FREE 10x Premium Hatch Ticket we're sending your way!
    It the gift expires on Friday, so remember to get it before that, but don't worry if your friend is wifiless for a few days!
    Hope you're having a great day!

Prince, Aleatherman, Runyon and 8 others like this.
  2. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Thankfully ...
    Waiting for this o_O

3. Terrence

Terrence Super Cool Bird

this is SUPERB! *claps claps!
    i shall safe this gift for my next 5star event! mr captain freedom just hatched from my hatching hut =D

4. TurtleMafia

TurtleMafia Super Cool Bird

Thank you so much! And thanks to all those people behind the scenes not on the forums too making this game so great ;)

Night and QueenElsa like this.
  5. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

Wasn't complaining but I'll take it! :D

E X C L U S I V E likes this.
  6. QueenElsa

@Giovanni Take it! Take it all! Showering in tickets!
    [​IMG]

E X C L U S I V E and Giovanni like this.
  7. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

My game does the little thing that tells you that you have a message then when I go in it says that I have no messages. How can this be fixed

SCARLETT likes this.
  8. QueenElsa

Hmmmm idk. hit up rov.io/support. time-wise the ticket is going out in in a little over an hour : )

9. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

Got my 10 tickets. Thanks! :)

E X C L U S I V E likes this.
  10. Partagas150

Partagas150 Hatchling

Yep, was in that mess yesterday.. I can say I did purchase the discounted package, that seemed to not go through properly.... Am not bitching, but my hat is off to you all that worked on the issuess yesterday and I thank you for the hard work on a Sunday.... Wow!!! Glad you all got this Bird up and running...

THANK YOU

11. Mghtyms

Mghtyms Hatchling

Thank you for the compensation gift! It is greatly appreciated!

12. Mghtyms

Mghtyms Hatchling

I had to close out the game and restart for mine to pop up.

13. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

I have got my tickets now. I don't know why it wasn't working last night when I tried but it works now so I'm happy

QueenElsa likes this.
  14. Recgungho

Recgungho Hatchling

Im still struggling to connect to the server between 7am and 7pm BST aka work time. Thats 3 scouts at tea break and 3 at lunch im not getting off. I wasnt having this problem before the sunday downtime.

Edit tuesday 9.30pm BST- same again today, could not connect to the server while in work from 7.30 am till i got home around 5.30 pm.
    Its definitely not my signal as I've turned my wifi off whilst in the house and connected just fine on mobile data alone.
    If it happens again tomorrow im probably not going to reach 250 freedom buckets.
    (Btw you do know thats cannibalism right?
    Just sayin)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017