1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 New Birds Coming !!! ‘ EVERTON SOCCER STARS ‘ ! August 22th - 28th

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xenoflocker, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Got Theo around 9x but after 4 Goldens and 25 silver still no second bird. No 5*s either.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Damn, one of my clan spent 35 silvers & got all 3 birds (4 total)... Wow.

3. Melchid

Melchid Hatchling

I'm already at 21x and haven't got a single 5-Star Bird :( It hadn't happened to me ever

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Welcome to our hell. We all have had this happen to us at least once.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Not unusual. I track my hatches this morning, that Theo was the only 5-stars in 112 silver + 3 gold ticket. There are 4 common 4-stars, many 3-stars, and not as many 2-stars.

6. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

They were negative articles based on Rovios stock and projections written by financial analysts, they werent puff pieces written by Angry Birds fan boys.

The original movie didnt just make sense to original fans, kids loved it, my nephews still watch it and keep asking when the next one is out. The 1st movie made $350 million global box office sales and $72 million clear profit, i doubt the AB2 movie will repeat the success of the 1st but i also doubt it will make a loss, end of the day they still have the kids movie market to fall back on and dvd sales.

The changes to the game have made players mad but somehow they managed to make an increased profit in that sector, i dont think it will be from ABE players but somewhere somehow in one of Rovios games their changes have made them more profit. It seems like the changes we are seeing is them trying replicate the process in ABE, highly doubt its working out how they planned though.

A. Wolf likes this.
  7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

65967685-E8C0-499C-8586-9A732D09C5CB.jpeg 53220653-D6A5-4F56-B019-B1B148B26625.jpeg
    Found Gyfli’s evolutions. They’re just slower and worse versions of Frost. Not worth getting when compared to Frost.

8. Melchid

Melchid Hatchling

I suffered a lot but achieved to get Theo at 28x :confused: and the Black Bird at 17x :eek:. I wasted all my silver and gold tickets and several gems... i'm really hoping next 2 or 3 events suck hehe

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Chuck next week

10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Wound up with 5 event birds... but sadly the last one was a 3rd Theo. Not super bummed about it though because that's going to save me 6.6k in gold, when I feed him to Chuck tonight.

11. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

I would have driven to the liquor store and bought lotto

Nyk and Redwing like this.