1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 New Birds Coming !!! ‘ EVERTON SOCCER STARS ‘ ! August 22th - 28th

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xenoflocker, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Xenoflocker

Xenoflocker Hatchling

3 New Birds Coming !!!

This is Everton Soccer Stars Birds !!!

1- THEO WALCOTT - YELLOW BIRD

2- CENK TOSUN - BLACK BIRD

3- GYLFI SIGURDSSON - BLUE BIRD

Release Date - 22.08.2018

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Theo seems like a boring generic yellow bird that fits in the “not QB” category. Decent at best.
    Cenk could be good but the pushing is unpredictable in PvP. Mediocre at best.
    Gylfi is Frost’s ugly and weak cousin. Bad, just bad.

But who knows, maybe their evolutions might be super good.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

This also means that the FB "Vote on next weeks bird" was total BS.

Ceez likes this.
  4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

That won't be next week for sure, the week after could be.

These new birds look like junk compares to existing. Another week of ticket hoarding for me I guess.

5. RNGesus

RNGesus Hatchling

Okay, screw that.:mad: Just gonna try to get Chuck during this event instead.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Chuck WILL have his own event in rotation during the next few weeks but no guarantee which week that will be...

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  7. RNGesus

RNGesus Hatchling

Well shit. Just hatched 27 silver tickets, and got my 2nd Red from this event... Dafuq?

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

In case you dont know, 4* & 5* birds can be used in place of a Prestige totem to power up a maxed out level 100 bird. But you are a ways off from that...

9. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Everton... REALLY??! :eek:o_O:confused:

10. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

Lmfao @ Rovio bringing more futbol birds after Eagaldos huge flop. Ironic..

11. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Were you to keep going there's no guarantee you would ever not just eventually get another Red and reset the multiplier back to x1 each time, which is why I always advice people to only hatch stuff during events if the "least good" outcome is still one that they are happy with - in other words, I wouldn't hatch any more tickets unless you want a 3rd Red.

But on the other hand, now you don't have to choose between which version to evolve, you can just have both!

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ugh, 2 leveled up Reds? I would never advise that...lol

13. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Trying to go for the 3rd and even the 2nd bird is exactly what Rovio want us to do. It may not be you, me and few others in this forum but some people will just pay Rovio to get few more silver tickets to try getting the birds.....

14. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Completely agree with everything Gildan said, plus you now have two 5*s to boost your teams XP power to help the rest of your team. It would have been different if you already had a full team of 5s then the outcome may have been more disappointing but its not too bad considering. Remember next Red event you'll already have two 250% boosted birds.

15. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Hatchling

I have to say I am absolutely stunned they would bring more soccer birds in as exciting new birds, they really aren't even trying now.

16. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I mean, I'm not saying take them both to P10 or anything.

17. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Oh, it doesn’t matter. Most people like me will go for them, like me, for collection purpose

The last bird I got that is part of my everyday group was QB and I sat my second chuck for him. Thus, unless the bird is awesome he will not make it into my permanent group. So, I don’t spend money for chances for crappy birds. So I am not rovio’s target. In fact, Rovio would love for players like me to quit.

Who it hurts are the new players who just want any 5* bird and spend lots of resources and or money to get these average to below average birds. Thus, this what Rovnio is banking on

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I could care less that they are "Soccer" themed birds since the theme/design means nothing compared to how the particular bird preforms...

19. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

Right...

Except a general rule in business is that if something has majorly failed in the past you generally move on to something new especially this close to the failure. People will be less inclined to spend like they would for a completely different bird its just human nature and common sense. I'm totally with you, I agree that the performance of the bird should be all that matters but with Rovios track record unfortunately it's not

I'm relatively new to evolutions but from what I've seen there is a ton of "fail" on rovio's part if they really wanted this to be successful. Clash of Clans beta tested everything, they made youtube vids so players could see what new characters could do in game. They involved their player base and SuperCell has been highly successful. Rovio on the other hand does shit like we got today, drop an update with no prior warning, take away player perks like gems, tickets and gold than release a teaser regarding futbol/soccer birds after there last epic failure. Critical server failures across the whole platform and the gall to tell everyone it's their wifi connection of their phone service.

Little over 2 months I've been playing and I've never seen the amount of chaos within a game that has this big of a following.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ha, you haven't even scratched the surface of their failures then if only 2 months in...
    If you are assuming Rovio cares a tiny bit about us or acts at all like a Functional Business, THEY DO NOT.