1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25 silver tickets limit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tobis gmail, Nov 4, 2018.

1. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Hatchling

is it just me, or did Rovio cap out the number of silver tickets to 25 (including eagle mountain and daily tasks)?

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Silver tickets have been a maximum of 25 for just over a year now.

3. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Hatchling

true for scout generated silver tickets, but until recently you could get more with daily tasks and eagle mountain.

4. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Hatchling

EM and daily tasks and purchased tickets go still on top. Atm i have 49.

5. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Finishing the 8 daily tasks and claiming the 1 silver ticket did´nt go to my inbox, nor in the hatching hut on top....and has never been in my case. Different rules for diferent players?

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

The silver from the 8 daily tasks do not go into collection above 25. Only purchases and from the MPDC

7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

MPDC doesnt go above the 25, do you mean EM?

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

EM. Yes

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  9. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Hatchling

Your're right, just checked that. Always thought it would go on top ...stupid me ;)

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

well, not like they explain anything

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

This question seems to pop up about once a week. We need to just start linking to the post with the best answer.

12. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Hatchling

which is?

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

OMG... :rolleyes:

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/silver-tickets.8474/

It could be any of the posts that occur once a week asking about the ticket limits....the most recent one is linked above. This one is on the first page still. Took 3 seconds to find it.

Also there's a pretty awesome feature on the forums called "Search" . Lol

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  15. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Hatchling

so the EM tickets still accumulate, but the daily task don't?

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

That is correct. Also, if you're maxed out on totems, you cannot collect the daily reward totems. You can claim them, but they will disappear. Same thing with event rewards and MPDC rewards. However, if you just don't claim event rewards, they go to your inbox with a 14 day timer, to include energy.

17. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

MPDC totems or rewards collected when inventory is full go to inbox, if they are not collected by the end of the MPDC week they are lost. Event rewards if collected while resources are full they go to inbox with a 7 day (6D 23H 59M hence why it looks like just 6D) expiry. If not collected by event end then it goes to inbox with a 14 day (13D 23H 59M) expiry, which is why everyone just usually leaves them to move themselves rather than force them to inbox.

All daily rewards collected if resources are full will be lost

@RemixFTW is there anyway we can put together a FAQ guide and have a link to it on the forum homepage so its the 1st thing new members see?

18. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

@Nyk, You sure about the energy? I lost over 2,000 in a previous event that came along with purchasing the sale items they had. Or do you mean a different energy than the batteries used for the event?

19. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

The energy that is displayed in the meter does not carry over, but the 100 and 250 unit batteries will go to your inbox for 14 days if not claimed during the event.

Nyk and Kimo like this.
  20. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Thanks Greg. Yeah, only the rewards, not purchased energy. It's confusing.

Kimo likes this.