1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

23x event bird?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doyouevenliftbro?, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Doyouevenliftbro?

Doyouevenliftbro? Hatchling

Hi I'm new to the forum but I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten up to 23x chance on hatch ticket it seems like I'm being cheated

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

It's not uncommon to go over x20. Highest I've gotten was x23 before I gave up. My mom got x28 last week during the Dr. P event and she gave up. One of our guys in my clan is at x32 and hasn't gotten a bird. Unfortunately, it's just the luck of the draw....

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Been up to 39x... but that is rare.
    AVERAGE for most seems to be in the 12-13x range.

4. smartsuited

smartsuited Hatchling

I got the beast at 20x...

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

It happens. More experienced players usually horde 100+ tickets before certain events and not hatch in other events.

6. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

I find im usually around 10 to 15x

I do have a theory that as soon as you spend any real money in the game your odds are worse. As though once you pull out the credit card rovio knows your willing to pay and they make it so you have to pay more and more.

I have no numbers to back this , just seems the people like myself who have never paid get much better luck in the hatching hut than those who have paid for a few things.

Got beast at 8x

Clown Von Shoes likes this.
  7. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

I’m the opposite on that. The 3 or 4 times I kicked them a couple bucks hatches came in droves. The Carson event took awhile to get the 5 star but after I bought a small package the Master came right out. Funny you should mention credit cards. I used to have mine tied to my apple account then decided to pay as a I go with apple cards. Once I did I noticed that most of my “offers” in a variety of games were just under whatever my current balance was.

Nyk likes this.
  8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I find that if I pay, my odds drastically increase. If I pay I'm usually around x8-9. If I don't, x15+, and this includes just renewing my Eagle card.

9. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Kind of proving my point. Every time you pay your odds get better. My odds have stayed pretty steady, have never gone 20x for first bird excluding the carsom event where they started us at 23x(or something like that)

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Unfortunately, if you're right, for those of us who have spent even a single dime on this game, our odds are ruined forever.

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i have been between 20x - 39x MANY times.
    I was super lucky to get beast at 4x this week but then Blue Annie was 18x so really pretty close to my normal average all in all...

ONE time i got an event birds back to back hatches which meant the second one was literally a 1 ticket hatch.
    Other than that, beast at 4x was my best hatch so far.

12. Milan Petrovic

Milan Petrovic Hatchling

I got Beast on 11x and Annie on 6x, but for some birds in earlier weeks I had 18x and 19x. Usually, it is 10x or 11x, but you never know.

13. Doyouevenliftbro?

Wow that's awesome for you guys, and yes I did buy the first two little offers so currently I'm at 29x and still no beast I sent Rovio a message telling them to just loosen up the slot machine on my hatches because I'm not spending any more money!

14. Doyouevenliftbro?

But thanks for the feedback

15. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I've gotten event birds with literally the first ticket I spent, or clawed my way to just under x30 before my luck has turned (during the Carson event I think it was well over x30, but that started us at x25), and I've never spent a dime (for no better reason than I actually can't without setting up a new Google account). I don't think spending or not spending money has anything to do with it; the perception that it does is almost certainly just confirmation bias.

PolliSoft likes this.