1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Special Birds Return Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg Nixon, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

Got all three. Fringy was relatively quick, Lil Pecker took a bit longer, then finally QB took the longest (about 15X I think). Blew through all of my reserves save for a couple gold tickets. Now I just bide my time until the weekends when I can spend some effort on leveling up and working the event levels.

As usual, I look at the bright side of using up my reserve Silver tickets...I can now collect them normally for a few days...

Nyk likes this.
  2. LocoRobo

LocoRobo Hatchling

When do extra levels usually open?

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I'm officially tapped out on every single color Evo mat and essence. I have 70 white Evo essence but only 30! Materials. Blue I have 1 blue essence and less than 500 mats. Yellow I have 20 and 2600. Black I have 16 and 900. Red I have 76 and 1900.

The rest of this month's events are gonna be brutal. I guarantee you Rovio did two events encompassing the rainbow just to suck everyone dry before the holiday events start.

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Well for the most part we should see a core flock or recycled short event next, then the two week xmas one with Angry Santa and Kowalski the Elf, and then back to core flock or recycled event to finish up the next update. So you'll have time to restock a bit lol

5. Greg Nixon

With the second master being a hatch option, we likely won't get extra levels, but if they do add some it'll likely be tomorrow.

6. Greg Nixon

Matilda, grease perhaps as well, can draw him just enough to one side to be able to hit him in the right or left where the rocks come together. Eddie will pop him out too.

Kimo likes this.
  7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Wasn't the last event a modified "core bird" event? Idk if they are going to keep doing traditional core bird events if they can make money charging people for master birds through ticket sales. We may just see core bird events in the future without the other core birds as part of the event. Just my theory.

Also, isn't there a frost event in there or is he part of the angry Santa event

8. Greg Nixon

Forgot about frost, yes his event followed the xmas event. As far as the core flock ones, yeah wouldn't surprise me if this last one is the new trend.

9. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Hatchling

I'm stuck at level 72 with only Fringy as an event bird. Reached 10x with Lil Pecker and still hasn't hatched yet :(
    Seems i won't get master QB

10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I got to x22 with Lil Pecker, only just hatched him, im running out of time and im out of tickets, i dont normally touch the current events tickets but looks like im going to have to :(

11. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

I got fringy and LP but ran out of silver tickets. still have 6 golden tickets and the unclaimed silver tickets from current event and MPDC. do you guys think that a master QB is worth the chance?

12. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

I forgot to mention I already have 2 QBs (both evos)

13. Tigerangels42038

I think that depends on the player really. Do you like to use your QBs that you have now or do they just sit in your inventory? Masters are just 10% stronger than your normal birds they dont do anything special. If you dont use your current ones what difference is 10% extra power going to do for you. If you use them everyday then 10% could be really helpful. :)

14. Greg Nixon

And that's precisely why I could care less about hatching Master QB, the other two only get used in the dungeon on quick play. I do still want that blasted second Lil P though for the collection. I mean come on I'm down to five missing birds just show up already lol

15. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

to be honest, the only reason for me to get the master QB is that I'm stuck in level 85 and can't get the master fringy (which I do want). I thought a 999% buffed master QB could be helpful since I have an X rock layout. unfortunately regular QBs are not buffed. I don;t know what the next events will be so I don't know whether to save gold tickets or not.

16. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

It's a good bet that we'll have a Christmas event, so Angry Santa should make a return. Maybe Grandfather frost, if they stick with the winter theme. Not sure what the other bird will be, though I believe there's a 5 star Christmas-elf version of Kowolski. If you see yourself still playing the game next year, Master Fringy might return for Easter.

17. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

hah...this was my thinking as well, although I am not even close to 85 yet, I got stopped cold last event at level 84, so I plan on needing the 999% boost. Luckily I am now working on getting him ready for when I hit the higher levels...

I did exhaust my cache of silver tickets, and most of my Gold tickets as well...hoping to be able to lay low for a bit and firm up and level up the keepers...

18. Tigerangels42038

Im thinking xmas will be Angry Santa, Kowalski the Elf & a new bird. Frost came out in a New Year event so i think they will keep him for that to go along with another new bird. We have had a run of returning birds so we should see some new ones popping up over the holidays.

Redwing likes this.
  19. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

ok, since I have no santa, and only one KtE, I'll keep the rest of the golden tickets and not claim the silver.
    thanks everybody

20. viva

viva Hatchling

Are Angry Santa and KtE worth getting? Wasn’t around last Christmas.