1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Special Birds Return Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg Nixon, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Luigi

Luigi Hatchling

I got LP at 5x. Lucky me

feffe and Nyk like this.
  2. Angry Dude

Angry Dude Hatchling

Hey peeps!! I just got my first Fringy and leveled her up to level 60. And I have all resources to get her levelled till P3, SS8. Can you please suggest which is the better evolution of the 2.. Crossfire or Chain lightening? This assuming that I will be having only 1 Fringy until the next Fringy event pops up. Thanks!

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsbNQKNv0gBS1cT-MSHbS_Qui_Z82pip06E8uUthaqU/mobilebasic

Here's the new guide. All the best evos for the birds are accurate except for heavy metal annie.

4. Angry Dude

Angry Dude Hatchling

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Please do note that guide is 1 persons opinion though, albeit mostly consensus...

Nyk likes this.
  6. eben75

eben75 Hatchling

I m stuck at 63 . My team is Claude Miffy Red Lil Pecker Frost total 110000 . But the « patsy « pigs one shot me . One each side of the central cross. Managed to hit one with Frost but not the other . How do you proceed thereafter ??

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I
    think you need another white bird or black or the cross is going to get you

8. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

The Birdopedia should ONLY be used as a GUIDE, not as a one and only be all.. Sorry Nyk but not all of its advice is accurate, maybe to you but not to us all, i disagree with at least a third of it

Nyk likes this.
  9. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

So I managed to finally hatch Pecker at x23 yesterday! Omg he's OP. Now I want another. And a Master. :)
    Event levels are a smooth ride with Pecker on the team! And the GF Frost/Pecker combo makes it soooo much less frustrating on the higher levels where I used to fail and try again and again and again and again before getting a lucky break.

EDIT: Went with Peck Pocketing this time

10. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

Having no event birds other than Fringy to start I’m doing ok. Hatched another and got it to 100. I’m hitting with Frost, pulling them together with Master Matilda then Fringys. Master Carson is my other get behind the shields bird. Hoping to hatch Little Pecker to help.

feffe likes this.
  11. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I see Rovio is playing around with the event deals again. The same one they've been offering to me for $2.99 is now $8.49. Still '4x value'...

12. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

And now the fun ended. Level 82 for me has the X of rocks. With multiple propaganda pigs that makes the small pigs kill me in one shot. Since the X rocks makes a lot of the bird shots just pure luck, I have so far played level 82 six times coming to different waves each time. Regardless of the wave I soon enough get unlucky and a small pig is in the propagande orange circle and I can't reach him with GF Frost or Pecker and therefore get killed instantly...
    I hate these types of levels.

13. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, it also seems all the old problems have come back for this event. TNT crates are damaging the team again, despite this supposedly being fixed. I wish Rovio would stop being so damn lazy and overhaul all these old levels or create some new ones.

feffe likes this.
  14. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Well this sucks...

Level 69

Screenshot_20181206-031436.png

15. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I saw this pig stuck in X rock also. Some time it can be hit at a very narrow spot from bottom. Otherwise you need Miffy with adorable crossfire to draw it out.

Kimo likes this.
  16. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Don't have Miffy/Fringy yet. Tried with Matilda and Hot Grease to draw it out but it didn't move far enough for the other birds to do any damage. Maybe I'll try Chuck for the magnetize.

17. Kevin5

Kevin5 Hatchling

After getting two Miffy, one Lil P, and one QB on my first 85 tix, I got a second Lil P at x15.

Very happy with that. Now to save up my tix for the future and try to Master Miffy

18. Milan Petrovic

Milan Petrovic Hatchling

The worse thing is that the game is crashing very often this week: since the event began, 6 times I start playing, and the game crashes. I start the game again, and my 10 energy is gone. This has not happened with previous weeks or events, only to get the information from support: it's my phone fault - and I am using the same phone for 6 months now. And, all 6 crashes happened after I used Frost.

19. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Finally hatched fringy, still waiting on lil P to show up seeing he was the only one I needed as a second instance. How's everyone else doing with the event?

20. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Also finally hatched Fringy and got him to 100 ss7. Still stuck at level 69 because I can't pull that Dynamite pig out of the 'X' in the middle of the screen.