1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Special Birds Return Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg Nixon, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Figured someone had to start the thread, might as well be me.

Be advised the "settings and stats have changed" is already popping up and causing havoc, lost 31 trophies thanks to it. Also since this is the fourth event in this update don't be surprised to see a new update mid event.

Good luck to all in your hatches and with the levels!!

feffe and Nyk like this.
  2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Thanks Greg!

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I took son's (Hog Wild) iPad to work. Got all 3 after 101 silver and 3 gold. He is now more ready than me in this event. I hatches my 40 silver, NOTHING is what I got. Another Miffy won't hurt.

4. Luigi

Luigi Hatchling

Which evolution is the best for Fringy ? Thank you

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Took me 112 to get Pecker. I'll be saving the rest of my golden tickets for next event and saving all my silvers.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Given I got NOTHING so far, trying further will be detrimental to my credit card. Will have to use the force to get as far as I can get.

7. Epic Buttstomp

The "Adorable Crossfire" fires 3 shots and draws pigs to center line. Never try chain lightning before but will try to find out on son's account if his 2nd Miffy get high enough before event is done.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Anyone seen @RNGesus here lately? He may have abandoned the game.

9. Epic Buttstomp

I am flaming in FB about regular QB not getting any boost. Doubtful anything will change but worth a try.

Feathers McGee, feffe and Nyk like this.
  10. Greg Nixon

Few things to note... the wonderful cluster of rocks in the middle is back so expect pigs to get dropped into it making them difficult for anything other than white or black to hit unless you draw them out to the side a bit. Swat pig and TNT carrier are in the mix. Swat pig increases the attack of the pigs in his circle and the TNT carrier will of course wipe you out if he dies right in front of you.

feffe likes this.
  11. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

So the "X made of stones" layout is back. Already in level 40 I got a behemoth pig stuck in the middle of it.

12. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

I was 1 second to slow :p

Greg Nixon likes this.
  13. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Also noticed a new interesting twist, on level 51 in the last wave there was 3 small "Patsy"-pigs, you the once that spawn a new small pig when you hit it in the back.
    Will surely make it quite difficult with GF Frost/yellow birds in later levels

14. Lars

Lars Hatchling

Same here, I just wanted a second miffy and lil pecker and have already 2 QB, I dont want to hatch master QB. Miffy and lil pecker took me 114 silver and 4 gold

Nyk likes this.
  15. Greg Nixon

Ha! Just died for the first time so far on the first shot at 83. Bumped a medium pig into the fence and TNT boxes with claude on first shot. Pigs and explosions flying all over the board and poof there went my health bar. Oh well, second time through cleared it. Gotta love this game and it's wonderful glitches and bugs.

16. Lars

Lars Hatchling

Wow you already got to lvl 83? I just passed lvl 56 with only one by for 100 gems

17. Greg Nixon

Even better than 83 is being done lol

Levels 1 through 60 was my regular rainbow team of claude, master Carson, chuck, master Matilda, and frost. Levels 61 through 84 I ran master claude, both fringy evos, chuck, and lil P. Level 85 I swapped out chuck for red. Had to do 83, 84, and 85 twice each. 83 and 84 because I killed myself on the first move, 85 because of the swat pig, this swapping out chuck on that one. Used the event energy I had in the mailbox from last time, only had to drop 100 gems for extra runs to finish up. 20181205_130019.jpg

Attached Files:

18. Greg Nixon

This was the one I got the bad opening shot bounces on and wiped myself out first shot on 83 and 84. 20181205_131204.jpg

Only had the x shaped rocks a few times between 40 and 55, and only once with a pig in the middle. Saw that layout once more at 79 and that was it. Had the TnT one above more than any other.

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Funny, i have been mostly auto playing the first 58 so far & the "AI" just throws red color birds SS shot randomly into open space about 50% of the time... LOL

20. Greg Nixon

Not surprised seeing how many times I've watched it fire completely backwards in the arena lol