1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Abis, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Abis it's going to be very difficult for you with pigs' insane level power that high. And playing on normal mode gives you only one third the reward of insane mode, so levelling birds beyond level 80 is going to be a drag. Imo u can make another account and play story mode only till u unlock the red dungeon. I made this same mistake n had to start again similarly.

2. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

I'm not sure. But maybe around 10000 on unlocking red dungeon. Then go no further. U can cross that 10000 mark if you continue levelling up your birds for a couple weeks (I believe your team power is 3200, not 32k). Yes it is extremely important to play insane mode not only for self but the team as well. Take the present event as example. At 2600 skulls u get one golden ticket. On playing insane mode u can get that by day 4. But it is not possible on easy n hard modes. Also the team loses out on those skulls

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  3. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Actually the story mode keeps on repeating. after unlocking red dungeon it will go back to where it started. That's when you should stop playing story mode

Riedgu likes this.
  4. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Yes it starts from first island again. Dungeons remain unlocked

5. Lotusroot

Lotusroot Hatchling

I stopped right after beating the red zone, my insane fights are 8175, not going further from there

6. Abis

Abis Hatchling

no way i am going to create another account. anyway i dont have a lot of time to play and i must say that i like the hard way. eventualy i will get stronger then the pigs. is not impossible..i think..

does anyone know if the gold premium ticket counts into an event ?