1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Abis, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Abis

Abis Hatchling

Hi guys.
    First of all i want to say that is harder to get to the point to post something here than getting a bank loan :)) but anyway..
    I have 2 problems.
    1.Everytime when i upgrade 1 of my birds the power of the pigs from the scouts is increasing all the time. i have onle 150-200 power gap and not more.i am 70 and from lvl 50 i cant do anymore hard battles. the insane ones are out of the question.the power of the pigs is double. what can i do about that ?
    2.pvp arena battles. i am in the champions league. today i finished with the score 7972 and i got 852 diamonds. almost 1 diamond per point ? when i had the previous league from 6000 to 7000 i got 2400 diamonds. what is with this gap?
    now i am trying to get my score lower to 5000 so i can get more diamonds. is that going to work again ? or i should stop playing the game ? because with 1 and 2 star birds you cant get anymore 5 star birds. you need silver or gold tickets to get them.

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

You can easily do the higher levels with your current team. Don’t do the main story quests. The more you do the more the pig multiplier goes up. I do insane when I was 1K below the pod level. Won 98% of the time

3. Abis

Abis Hatchling

well i did a lot of the story line. i think is a little too late for that tip. can someone tell me about the arena battles ? if i get my score around 5k and get in a lower league can i get more diamonds if i raise the score afterwards ?

4. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Super Cool Bird

nope it starts counting from your previous record, doesn't matter what league you're in

Wachaaa and VeronicaVaughnV like this.
  5. Abis

Abis Hatchling

my record is 8003
    now i have 6352 and i am against teams with 4 star silver birds ( 60 lvl that means ) and i think this is working. i will test it this week and see how many diamonds i get next week.

6. Pedro Monteiro

I have 24k record it always starts counting from your previous record, doesn't matter you you go down one league or not

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  7. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

The only thing lowering your score can help is what place you get (if u drop into a league full of teams lower ranked than yours you will probably get 1st place, however the gems for first will not be as numerous as they are in higher leagues).
    *** If your record is 8003, you ONLY get bonus gems (gems in addition to where you place in the league) if you pass 8003. If you want to get 1000 bonus gems this week you will have to have a score of 9003.

8. Abis

Abis Hatchling

^ but to that i need stronger birds. and to get stronger birds you need diamonds to get them from that egg that cost 1350 diamonds. i lost almost 100 battles just on the edge because some guys had Chuck or Carson or 5 * birds on lvl 100 and most of them with 5 lvl prestige. my birds cant compete with them . to be onest i dont know how i got 8003 until now :))
    this news are very bad for me . i really dont like the sistem.

9. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Yea it is pretty much agreed upon that the pvp system needs work in regards to fair matches, unfortunately there really isn’t anything you can do about it besides leveling up your birds and waiting patiently to get more 5 star birds...

Abis likes this.
  10. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Unfortunately, you seem to be a relatively new player in a league of players who have been playing longer, spent a lot of money or have been very lucky with the drops of higher birds. Early on the drop rate was much better and now not so much. Not sure what advice to tell you other than keep playing. Save your tickets and diamonds and use them when you have an event bird you want. Also, I save the crystal hearts to max and 25 regular tickets and cash them in all at once. Every other time I get a 4-star bird. Also, do not use your silver tickets on non-event times...never had any luck doing that and not sure if I am alone with this approach, but it works for me.

Abis and VeronicaVaughnV like this.
  11. Abis

Abis Hatchling

i am in champions league I with the score of 6260 now and from what is see...at this point i get very easy key for dungeons. the teams i am facing are relative ok.i will keep simulating this. until the weekend i want to go below 5500 with the score and be placed in a lower league to see what is going on.

what can you tell me about the pig fights on the map ? i mean those discovered from the scouts ? i have a team power of 16200 and pigs have 16050 on easy battle. if i choise hard battle the pigs are increased power and on insane battle is double.most of my battles are quick ones. tryed to do manual one on hard battles but no succes.
    i have Steve 5* gold lvl 60 white,then Kowalski lvl 80 4 gold stars black,Doris lvl 72 4 gold stars yellow , Darlene lvl 80 4 stars gold red and Jimmy 62 4 gold stars white white.
    i am trying to lvl up a team of black or white to fight with the same color. to get materials i need to smash hard/insane battles or to get pvp keys to do dungeons.
    right know i can do black and white dungeons on hard level...just i cant win so many keys for this part.

12. Pedro Monteiro

you went to far on story mode, stop playing that and get your team stronger, nothing else you can do

13. Abis

Abis Hatchling

well i managed to defeat the last 5 lvls after 20 try on each one :)) so yeah..i think i went too far :))

also thx fot the reply guys. please if you can leave this topic on so i dont open other topics.

14. Abis

Abis Hatchling

i am having some problems at lava cave dungeon. the final boss is hiting me every single turn with the bomb crate regardless that he has 3 turns cooldown. anyone knows something about this ? can anyone report this to get it fixed ? i lost 30 key because of this bug

15. Sandy

Sandy Hatchling

Try not to hit the DANGER button on the top right corner.

Abis likes this.
  16. Abis

Abis Hatchling

that one should help us :)) soo..if you have a blue bird and hit it 5 times you are dead...

thx for the advice and tip.

what is the limit for the purple hearts ?
    what is the limit for premium silver tickets ?
    what is the limit for arena tickets ?

17. Pedro Monteiro

Friendship heart 750 limit
    premium tickets silver 25 gold 10 limit
    arena tickets 25 is the limit

18. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

Won't have a blue bird in the Lava Cave... ;-)

19. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Hi Abis. What is the pigs' power at insane mode?

20. Abis

Abis Hatchling

well now i have all 5 birds at max lvl 80.

my team power is 17730
    on normal the pigs have 16650
    at hard mode 23125 and on the insane mode 27750. i stoped playing the sotry mode and the gap bettwen my team and the pigs is starting to grow