1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

16 silver, 6 gold, 24k gems... Show me the money, pls TT TT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Renato, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

If I don't get chuck this event, then this meta is just too imbalanced... Setting up this tier event system to force players with the propensity to spend, to spend more; and players who save in game like me to pay up. I can't get behind this style product development for much longer.

2. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

update: first red at 20x.... :confused::confused::confused:

3. Kenv

Kenv Super Cool Bird

It’s all about the money.

4. mumupi

mumupi Hatchling

I have similar resources to yours. I got red at 10x and chuck at 5x. That's all about probability.

5. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

update first chuck at 24x..... o_Oo_Oo_O
    hahaha @mumupi I seriously disagree with probability, it's just dumb luck if there's no structured way for players to increase probability. sample trap: 24 x .01% = .24% = GG either way LOL

...hmm would it be shameful for me to hope for a second chuck? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

update: second chuck on 4x :eek::eek::eek:

guess i'm not allowed to complain about anything for a solid 3 months...:rolleyes:

7. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Hatchling

All in what did you spend?

8. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

in the end i spent the 16 silvers and 6 golds i've saved up, and 15k out of 24k gems saved till now,
    Then I used a 7th gold ticket from the clan event reward

9. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Hatchling

Well congrats and well deserved. I clearly need to build up a war chest !

Renato likes this.
  10. Kenv

Kenv Super Cool Bird

Not very possible the way the game is these days. Unless you grind and grind. Or spend real money or both

11. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

I think it gets a lot easier to save when your team power hits around 31 - 33k + power. This is because on any given day, you dont have as many birds that you are constantly needing to level up for your main team => end up saving gold or building dungeon teams, etc. Also once you are able to do insane on each color, it gets a lot easier to save.

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Agree; however, when you spend all your resources during an event it make it harder for future events. I used a great deal this last event trying to get Red....I know he sucks; however, I do not have him and it would be nice to have in the war chest. Thus, I am in the mode of building the resources back up and with the drop rate of the silver tickets it is depressing. Selling birds don't give you gems. Coins don't buy gems. Coins don't buy tickets. Thus, at this rate I will have a nice set of resources by Easter o_O

13. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

yeah can't disagree with that, I've been building the gems up since FR event. I've been waiting for months for chuck to become available ever since I rolled heavy for two matildas. So i ended up skipping or "safe rolling" on ever event ever since: that is only using silvers.

But that's only because my goal was singular: to get together the "strongest team" composition

14. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

Luckily I got Chuck in the Summer; however, I missed out on Matilda. I hate my luck for that one, because it is an awesome bird, but ran out of resources then too:mad:

15. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

yeah i feel you; it would be such an obvious move for ABE Rovio to diversify viable "best" teams. give Matilda and Chuck competition for ss1 and ss2 position birds and also give Claude an alternative best leader bird. Because the way it is, most players like us, are just waiting for chuck and matilda

16. HAAPO

HAAPO Hatchling

Heya. I got red with 23 tickets and 5 10x tickets
    And chuck after 43 tickets and 7 10x tickets
    Just another unlucky event for me :(

17. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

Chuck will be the first bird in upcoming events... So if you didn't got him this time, better save for next ;)

18. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

I am curious about the next event having Chuck, is this verified information or an educated guess??

19. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

A bit of both, I guess. Even if it was verified that does not mean it could change in the future anyways.
    But im confident Chuck will have his event again (it should be soon according to last time's rotation) and he will be the first bird in the hatch list.