1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. Piggy McCool
  2. Nikita230489
  3. Piggy McCool
  4. eben75
  5. Daeron
    Daeron
    I was wrongfully banned , or in other words i dont know why i was banned
    1. Piggy McCool
      Piggy McCool
      Nov 16, 2018 at 2:13 AM
  6. Saud
    Saud
    i need an active clan. as i am on lvl 91 with trophy 14k and bird power 49k
  7. Fire.Bird
    Fire.Bird
    I need ACTIVE CLAN, my IGN : PHOENIX (DORIS profile picture). Invite please. Thank you. I AM NEW ACTIVE PLAYER.
  8. Chris moser
    Chris moser
    The reason I kick clan members is..none participant in events..inactive for 2 days..does not donate XPs..
    1. Fire.Bird
      Fire.Bird
      Can you invite me? I am NEW ACTIVE player. My ign : PHOENIX (Moris profile picture?. Ty
      Nov 10, 2018
  9. Piggy McCool
    Piggy McCool Sandy
    I got kicked from your clan. Why?
  10. Aston Noor
    Aston Noor
    Please Help Me Guys. I unlock 6 birds except (Silver) and i don't have the last bird key. Where i can find it? I'm now in level 71 . Help Me
  11. Katee
    Katee
    I reached level 70 today, and I'm curious if anyone has reached 80 or higher?
    1. Tigerangels42038
      Tigerangels42038
      What do you mean by level 70? Do you mean player level, event level or eagle mountain level? If player im 177, if event 5% of players complete level 80-85, if eagle mountain many players have reached level 100 but that was in the old days when you got gems out of there, im sure some still do get to level 100 but it will cost them a fortune. Hope that helps :)
      Nov 4, 2018
  12. angrymum
    angrymum
    Teams Hawks, join us
  13. Tarzjanman
    Tarzjanman
    Has anyone else been shorted on gems from the arena? I was shorted about 1500 this reset.
    1. Tigerangels42038
  14. Piggy McCool
    Piggy McCool
    I got Beast!!
    1. Katee likes this.
  15. RemixFTW
    RemixFTW
    Monitoring the forum...
  16. Magiel Josuas Nieuwoudt
  17. Kerry
    Kerry
    Пожалуйста добавьте функцию "Подарить птицу другу". Это было бы просто превосходно
  18. Cowboysfan
    Cowboysfan
    Finally reached level 100
  19. RemixFTW
    RemixFTW
    Short break is over now
  20. Cowboysfan
    Cowboysfan
    Not happy with the events Carson was a waste of time and this event do not get me started about that.