1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. sardarii
  2. sardarii
  3. PigKiller
    PigKiller MinasMorGhoul
    Today my account was erased! I played a lot without link my account to facebook. Today I was loggin in my facebook account for the first time and my game profile was erased to a guest account. My old profile was Angel, I was in level 69, now is Guest2475, level 1. My old profile still appears in the clan members (POLLOS_HERMANOS). How can I get my old profile back?
  4. Edward
    Edward
    No eddie come on Eggs!
  5. PigKiller
    PigKiller QueenElsa
    Today my account was erased! I played a lot without link my account to facebook. Today I was loggin in my facebook account for the first time and my game profile was erased to a guest account. My old profile was Angel, I was in level 69, now is Guest2475, level 1. My old profile still appears in the clan members (POLLOS_HERMANOS). How can I get my old profile back?
  6. Kiteflyer
    Kiteflyer Aaronanger3000
    Still looking for a clan
  7. Night
  8. Night
    Night
    Hey, 'member when Angry Birds Evolution was so kewl?
  9. RemixFTW
    RemixFTW
    Why you look at my profile? >:(
  10. Birdman Jr
    Birdman Jr
    DEAD AFRO PIGS has 5 new member spots! Never worse than 2nd in events, 1st 95% of the time.If you are an active player join DEAD AFRO PIGS
  11. Birdman Jr
    Birdman Jr
    DEAD AFRO PIGS has 5 new member spots! Never worse than 2nd in events, 1st 95% of the time.If you are an active player join DEAD AFRO PIGS
  12. Edward
  13. Beth
    Beth
    I just sent two scouts and nothing opened up. Anyone seeing this issue
  14. Sylvia Kimberly
    Sylvia Kimberly
    Issues with sergeant pecker? My clan members and I only get 1 round to play and boots us after round 8?
    1. ImpartialPath
      ImpartialPath
      Rovio shortened Major Pecker to exactly what you are experiencing. We players were spending too much time playing that section. That’s what they said!
      Oct 17, 2017 at 5:30 AM
  15. Mighty Wings
    Mighty Wings
    Leader of Coo coos Clan
  16. Himoooo
  17. Hen
    Hen MinglingBadger
    SAME PROBLEM! This is the New Evolution of Angry Birds: You know they're going to squeeze every $ they can out of you. They throw us the ugliest birds (excluding a few)(making us look at the things every day), do updates that freeze battles (lose scouts) & have us in the same fighting areas every day (excluding the arena) in the towers on the same island.
  18. Aleatherman
    Aleatherman
    Seriously?? Gems disappear... and when I but more they don't show up..
  19. metztli013
  20. MinglingBadger
    MinglingBadger
    Why the heck can’t I do the daily challenge twice or get past wave 8 without it ending?
    1. Aleatherman
      Aleatherman
      Exact same!
      Oct 14, 2017 at 6:51 AM
      Hen likes this.